We got you covered

Comprehensive Medicare Supplement Insurance with Sargent Insurance Agency

Secure Your Health Coverage in Little Rock, Arkansas
Get Started

Many years in business

100% customer satisfaction

6 Knowledgeable advisors

Multiple coverage options to choose from

Medicare Supplement Insurance Provided By Our Agency

If you have trouble covering out-of-pocket Medicare expenses, supplemental coverage can be a great help. Medicare offers various options that can be confusing, so contact Sargent Insurance Agency in Little Rock today with any questions about Medicare and its options.

What is Medicare Supplement Insurance?

Medicare is a federal health insurance program designed for Americans approaching retirement age. It makes health coverage more affordable and less expensive than private insurance. Many people even receive part of it premium-free. However, Medicare beneficiaries still face healthcare costs, such as deductibles and coinsurance. Medigap plans, also known as Medicare Supplement Insurance, can help cover these additional costs.

Medicare Supplement Insurance plans assist people enrolled in Original Medicare with out-of-pocket health insurance expenses like copays, coinsurance, and deductibles. Medicare Part A and Part B comprise Original Medicare.

Part A covers hospital care, and Part B covers doctor and outpatient services. If you are enrolled in Medicare Part C, the commercial substitute for Original Medicare, you are not eligible to purchase Medicare Supplement coverage.

Your specific coverage will depend on the Medicare Supplement plan you choose. The ten common Medigap plans offered by most states are denoted by the letters A, B, C, D, F, G, K, L, M, and N. (The Medicare Supplement plans in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Massachusetts are not standardized.)

Medicare Supplement Insurance Coverages

Medicare Supplement Insurance helps people pay for their share of the costs of healthcare services covered by Medicare. These costs include:

A set amount you pay before Medicare starts covering your expenses. Medicare has two deductibles: Part A (hospital services) and Part B (medical services).

Hospital Expenses
Medicare covers your hospital stays for the first sixty days after you pay your Part A deductible.

Cost Sharing
After meeting your Part B deductible, Medicare covers 80 percent of your costs, and you pay the remaining 20 percent.

Why is Medicare Supplement Insurance Important?

With most Medicare Supplement plans, you can visit any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare. You will present your Medicare card and your supplement plan ID card.

Original Medicare pays its share of the expenses, and your supplement plan covers your share, based on the plan's coverage. It may also coordinate payments with Medicare and your healthcare providers, meaning you won't need to deal with claim filing or paperwork.

Medicare and its options can be complex. Connect with Sargent Insurance Agency in Little Rock today if you have any Medicare and Medicare Supplement Insurance queries.

For more information and to explore the best Medicare Supplement Insurance plans, contact Sargent Insurance Agency at 7107 West 12th St. Suite 103 Little Rock, AR 72204. We're here to help you secure the coverage you need.

Already have Medicare Supplement Insurance? Switching is easy

It might be time to switch insurers whenever the service that your existing insurer provides doesn’t meet your needs. For example, if you have a poor claims experience or an unexplained rate increase, it might be time to consider other options

If you cancel a previous policy before a new policy is effective, you could run into some serious financial problems.

Contact us today to help you with multiple options to choose from.
Request a Quote

Get Personalized  Insurance

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Sargent Insurance Agency

Also providing service throughout Camden, Helena – W. Helena, Maumelle, North Little Rock, and Pine Bluff areas. – Licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas.
7107 West 12th St. Suite 103 Little Rock, AR 72204
1120 Washington St Camden, AR 71701
2600 West 28th Pine Bluff, AR 71603
421 Perry St Helena AR 72342
Monday ---------  9:00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday ---------  9:00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday ----  9:00am - 5.00pm
Thursday -------- 9:00am - 5.00pm
Friday ------------- 9:00am - 5.00pm
Saturday --------  closed
Sunday ----------- closed
© 2024 Sargent Insurance Agency Designed by Amplispot
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram