We got you covered

Medicare Supplement Plans Offered by Top Choice Insurance Agency, PLLC in Arizona

Explore Your Medigap Options in Glendale—Ensuring Your Health Costs Are Covered
Get Started

Many years in business

100% customer satisfaction

6 Knowledgeable advisors

Multiple coverage options to choose from

Understanding Medicare Supplement Insurance Through Top Choice Insurance Agency, PLLC

If out-of-pocket costs under Medicare burden you, consider exploring supplemental coverage options. Navigating the myriad of Medicare choices can be overwhelming, but Top Choice Insurance Agency, PLLC is here to clarify your options and assist with any questions you might have.

What Exactly is Medicare Supplement Insurance?

Medicare is a federal health insurance program that is more affordable than private health insurance for Americans in their retirement years. Some beneficiaries enjoy premium-free parts of Medicare, yet many are still responsible for certain healthcare costs, such as deductibles and coinsurance. This is where Medicare Supplement Insurance, also known as Medigap, comes into play, helping to manage these expenses.

Enrollees of Original Medicare, which includes Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance), can benefit from Medigap plans. These plans aid in covering costs like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. However, if you are covered under Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage), you are ineligible for Medigap plans.

Medigap plans come in ten standardized formats, denoted by the letters A through N, except Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, which have unique standardizations.

Coverage Details of Medicare Supplement Insurance

Medigap plans are designed to alleviate the financial burden of healthcare costs not covered by Medicare alone. These include:

  • Deductibles: You must pay a predetermined amount before Medicare covers hospital (Part A) and medical (Part B) services.
  • Hospital Costs: After meeting the Part A deductible, Medicare covers your hospital expenses for the first 60 days of hospitalization.
  • Medical Services: Once the Part B deductible is met, Medicare covers 80% of your medical costs, with the remaining 20% being your responsibility.

The Importance of Medicare Supplement Insurance

One of the main benefits of the majority of Medigap policies is the freedom to select any physician or hospital that takes Medicare. Present your Medicare card and Medigap plan ID card during service. Original Medicare pays its portion, and your Medigap plan covers the rest, depending on the specifics of your plan. This integration simplifies the process by coordinating payments with Medicare and healthcare providers, freeing you from the hassle of claims and paperwork.

Medicare options can be complex, but Top Choice Insurance Agency, PLLC in [state] is ready to help simplify them for you. Get in touch with us today to discuss Medicare and Medicare Supplement Insurance, and let us help guide you through your healthcare coverage options.

Already have Medicare Supplement Plan ? Switching is easy

It might be time to switch insurers whenever the service that your existing insurer provides doesn’t meet your needs. For example, if you have a poor claims experience or an unexplained rate increase, it might be time to consider other options

If you cancel a previous policy before a new policy is effective, you could run into some serious financial problems.

Contact us today to help you with multiple options to choose from.
Request a Quote

Get Personalized  Insurance

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Sargent Insurance Agency

Also providing service throughout Camden, Helena – W. Helena, Maumelle, North Little Rock, and Pine Bluff areas. – Licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas.
7107 West 12th St. Suite 103 Little Rock, AR 72204
1120 Washington St Camden, AR 71701
2600 West 28th Pine Bluff, AR 71603
421 Perry St Helena AR 72342
Monday ---------  9:00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday ---------  9:00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday ----  9:00am - 5.00pm
Thursday -------- 9:00am - 5.00pm
Friday ------------- 9:00am - 5.00pm
Saturday --------  closed
Sunday ----------- closed
© 2024 Sargent Insurance Agency Designed by Amplispot
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram